MMO51 Community

Login With:  Login 
   Register 
Search
View: 327|Reply: 18

bugged arena [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2017-12-01 09:47:28
|Show all posts
Player Ramos has intentionally bugged arena so that he can't be knocked off #1 spot, when you hit him you lose the attempt but get no report. He has intentionally done this because he couldn't win the proper way, so needs to break the game to do it.

This should be a ban offence, knowingly breaking the game to the detriment of others costing them arena hits and denying arena champion by way of CHEATING is not the sort of behavior we want on this site.

They are already using a bug to build nigh unlimited troops, which makes fighting pointless.... now they want to bug the arena. Come on admin, enough is enough.

3 day ban minimum, to set an example and discourage the behavior

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-01 10:14:33
|Show all posts
I totally agree with kane on this issue with ramos bugging the arena. He should be banned at least three days to stop this behaviour. Longer ban if it continues to be an issue.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-01 10:15:56
|Show all posts
and you expect what?  

i wonder why she didn't do that long time ago

troops bug..........the puff pop girls ,,only play simple'' like the 3 musketeers = all for one and all for one= Ramocita, Josesita and Torresita los tres mosquetes

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-01 12:52:48
|Show all posts
Been hours now, and although Ramos is claiming innocence, he hasn't bothered to reset his arena and fix the bug.... wonder why???
Player needs to be banned to show that this behavior won't be tolerated.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-01 13:58:46
|Show all posts
Hi admin, i feel i should be compensated with a king medal for every day that ramos bugged arena remains unfixed

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-01 20:32:08
|Show all posts
Not fair use bugs in game, but it not player fault, thing game owner blame what in game exist bugs

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-02 04:45:10
|Show all posts
Simple in real life: you cheat and get away with it, no problem
You cheat and get caught, you get punished and take it as a man!
You got caught, so step up and be the better man, accept whatever Admin decides to hit you with.
@ Admin: when I say whatever Admin decides to hit you with I don't mean a slap on the wrist, for once show why you are there and rules should be followed!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-02 10:06:37
|Show all posts
Ramos still has not fixed his arena, sad that he has to rely on cheats.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-02 19:11:47
|Show all posts
kanelives replied at 2017-12-01 13:58
Hi admin, i feel i should be compensated with a king medal for every day that ramos bugged arena rem ...

that you should be compensated for something that you invented? Also there are more players in the server with the option to win and only you should be compensated? Who do you think you are? Also to tell the admin with a ban? You are nobody and nothing , you are one more and already this one, but with the difference that you only know how to cry because you can not win

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-02 20:04:57
|Show all posts
First of all I want to tell the admin, that I demand respect for something that I have not done. if there is an error they must correct it because I have not done anything to propitiate what is accused. Second, there must be evidence that I did it. third, because they ask for a 3-day ban for an error in the game ?. Fourth, it really seems pathetic to me that an old man like Kane is crying because of a mistake in the game. Finally I want to make clear my innocence and I hope the admin will do his job of investigating first before making a decision.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|MMO51 Inc.

2017-12-18 15:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068175 sec., 9 queries